Sprint is offering to repair the screen of select Samsung Galaxy smartphones at just USD 49 even if the customer is not signed up with the carrier.
The limited-time offer is available for eligible phones in a working condition. As the official website notes, the service is available only at Sprint Stores with service and repair and limited to only one per customer.
The eligible models include the Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, and Galaxy Note8. The offer ends on February 9, 2020
(Disclaimer: The above story has been sourced from ANI. Gadget Galiyara takes no editorial responsibility for the same).
- TCL working on a slide-out foldable smartphone: Report
- Samsung’s first full 5G flagship Galaxy S20 series is here
- Mobile World Congress 2020 is officially canceled
- Twitter rolls out new reply layout on iOS
- Apple is working on AirPower-like ‘smaller’ charging mat: Report