Sprint is offering to repair the screen of select Samsung Galaxy smartphones at just USD 49 even if the customer is not signed up with the carrier.
The limited-time offer is available for eligible phones in a working condition. As the official website notes, the service is available only at Sprint Stores with service and repair and limited to only one per customer.
The eligible models include the Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, and Galaxy Note8. The offer ends on February 9, 2020
(Disclaimer: The above story has been sourced from ANI. Gadget Galiyara takes no editorial responsibility for the same).
- InnoLight Announced Availability of Industry's First 800G Pluggable OSFP and QSFP-DD800 Transceivers at ECOC 2020
- Marriage Date Prediction, One of the Biggest Research and Scientific Validations in Vedic Astrology by Jothishi.com
- Valour Launches World's First Fee-Free Bitcoin Exchange Traded Product (ETP)
- Forbes Travel Guide and Sharecare issue world's first health security verifications to hotels and resorts across 12 countries
- Asset Control Rebrands as Alveo following Technology Innovation and Managed Services Growth