Samsung is reportedly working on a new feature exclusive for its upcoming Galaxy 20 lineup that allows for faster media transfer, similar to Apple AirDrop.
The alternative to AirDrop, called Quick Share, was discovered by researchers at XDA Developers who were able to get the APK running on a few different Galaxy phones to test it.
Although the feature didn’t support the device tested on, Quick Share is expected to work like most of the other nearby sharing services. Users will have the option to share with contacts only or with everyone. It will also allow temporarily upload files to Samsung Cloud
(Disclaimer: The above story has been sourced from ANI. Gadget Galiyara takes no editorial responsibility for the same).
- Media Advisory: The Oversight Board To Announce First Round Of Case Decisions
- MPOWER Financing raises a $25M investment round to increase educational access for International and DACA students
- Cisco Study Reveals Critical Role of Privacy Emerging from Global Pandemic
- Artmarket.com: Is it better to sell a masterpiece in the provinces? Artprice looks at the Top 5 sales outside the art market's capital cities
- CGI refreshes its brand to reinforce how it helps clients harness technology to create value for their customers