Samsung is reportedly working on a new feature exclusive for its upcoming Galaxy 20 lineup that allows for faster media transfer, similar to Apple AirDrop.
The alternative to AirDrop, called Quick Share, was discovered by researchers at XDA Developers who were able to get the APK running on a few different Galaxy phones to test it.
Although the feature didn’t support the device tested on, Quick Share is expected to work like most of the other nearby sharing services. Users will have the option to share with contacts only or with everyone. It will also allow temporarily upload files to Samsung Cloud
(Disclaimer: The above story has been sourced from ANI. Gadget Galiyara takes no editorial responsibility for the same).
- Top 5 gadgets that you must have after this global pandemic!
- EsportsXO, in Association with PUBG, Announces XO Cup PUBG Finals
- Elyments – The First Social Media Super App Made in India to be Launched by the Honorable Vice President of India on 5th July, 2020
- The popular online games (PUBG) – Blessing OR Curse?
- WhatsApp new features including contact-adding QR codes, animated stickers
DigitalGaliyara (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. is one of fastest-growing media and entertainment companies in India and having iconic brands that offer a platform to read news and articles in specific niche and category. Digital Galiyara defines entertainment and Journalism in India by touching the lives of people through online presence with their in house websites bollywoodgaliyara.com, gadgetgaliyara.com and newsgaliyara.com.