Samsung Galaxy M40 gets a price drop in India and one the main reason for that was expected that Samsung will soon be going to launch their new phone from Galaxy series that’s M50.
There is a price cut of Rs. 1700 and now the price of Samsung Galaxy M40 is Rs. 18790, earlier it was sold at Rs. 19990. However, this price cut will be available until 30th November 2019.
Samsung Galaxy M40 is available only in one variant i.e 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Also as per the report published in 91Mobiles, this discounted price is applicable only for the offline stores.
Features and Specifications
- 32MP + 8MP + 5MP triple rear camera | 16MP front-facing camera
- 16.00 centimeters (6.3-inch) FHD+ capacitive touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution 16M color support
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB storage expandable up to 512GB with Hybrid slot | Dual nano SIM with dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android v9 Pie operating system with 2GHz, 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon SD 675 octa-core processor
- 3500mAH lithium-ion battery, CPU: Up to 2 GHz Octa-core, 11nm
- 1-year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Travel Adapter, USB Cable, Type C Earphones, Ejection Pin and User Manual
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours): Up to 14; Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours): Up to 14; Video Playback Time (Hours, Wireless): Up to 12; Audio Playback Time (Hours, Wireless): Up to 49; Talk Time (4G LTE) (Hours): Up to 29