Wait for all the Oneplus lover is about to over for those who are waiting for the new one plus series. OnePlus 8 Pro and OnePlus 8 are going to launch on coming 14th Apr and OnePlus CEO Pete Lau reveals the price of the OnePlus 8 series.
Records Break by OnePlus
Before the phone gets launched, DisplayMate has tested the OnePlus 8 phone’s display and it seems to have broken 13 display performance records.
Price and Processor
CEO Pete Lau reveals has already shared the price and according to him the prices of OnePlus 8 series won’t cost more than $1,000 (Approx Rs. 76,400). OnePlus 8 to cost less than $599 (Approx Rs. 46000). Also, the smartphone will come with 5G Support and has Snapdragon 865 SoC.
OnePlus 8 design and display
OnePlus 8 pro models will have a 6.78-inch 120Hz display, and OnePlus 8 will have a 6.55-inch screen with a 90Hz refresh rate. There is another leak which confirms that it has a QHD+ Super AMOLED display and that the OnePlus 8 Pro also has an IP68 rating and it will come with Black, Blue and Green color.
OnePlus 8 camera
OnePlus 8 will come with 48MP, 16MP and 2MP sensors on the back, and OnePlus 8 Pro will have two 48MP ones, an 8MP one, and a 5MP one, and both phones will have a 16MP one on the front.
OnePlus 8 battery life
OnePlus 8 will come with a 4,300mAh battery and 30W charging without wireless charging support. Whereas OnePlus 8 Pro will have a 4,510mAh battery and also supports wireless charging with 3W reverse wireless charging support.
Lets us know whats your view about the OnePlus 8 series, will this be your first choice in this budget?
You May also Visit
- Future of Ontario Place Toronto to showcase new landmark entertainment and wellbeing destination by Therme GroupTherme Group to create a year-round wellbeing destination – creating new opportunities for people to connect with Lake Ontario. TORONTO, July 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Therme Group, a global wellbeing organization, is pleased to announce that it is working with the Government of Ontario and City of Toronto to contribute to the revitalization of Ontario […]
- Therme Group selected to develop C$350million+ wellbeing resort at Toronto's iconic Ontario PlaceTherme Group to create a year-round wellbeing destination in latest development in global expansion programme TORONTO, July 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Therme Group, a global wellbeing organisation, has been chosen by the Government of Ontario to develop a C$350+ million wellbeing resort at Toronto’s iconic Ontario Place. Ontario Place is a unique kilometer-long waterfront asset, […]
- ZENVIA Inc. Announces Closing of Concurrent Private Placement with Twilio Inc.SÃO PAULO, July 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — ZENVIA Inc. (“ZENVIA”) (NASDAQ: ZENV), announced yesterday the closing of its previously disclosed concurrent private placement of 3,846,153 of its Class A common shares to Twilio Inc. in a private transaction (“Concurrent Private Placement”) at an offering price of US$13.00 per Class A common share. ZENVIA raised US$50,000,000 […]
- YAS's 'BUS RYDE' — Providing Care and Financial Inclusion for Daily Bus CommutersHONG KONG, July 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Yet another milestone for YAS MicroInsurance, a leading microinsurance innovation company headquartered in Hong Kong presenting ‘BUS RYDE’, the world’s first embedded bus passenger microinsurance by YAS. ‘BUS RYDE’ is a co-creation as part of a strategic partnership with Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. (‘Generali’) and Kowloon Motor Bus Company (1933) […]
- Oral B Launches Oral-B iO™, the Biggest Innovation in Oral Care HistoryOral-B, the industry leader in oral care innovation, announces the launch of Oral-B iO™, a game-changing, completely reimagined and redesigned rechargeable toothbrush. It is revolutionizing oral care by making professional cleaning possible not just twice a year but every day. Oral-B iO […]
- Solace's Event Streaming and Management Platform Now Available through AWS MarketplaceOTTAWA, Ontario, July 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Solace’s market-leading event streaming and management technology, PubSub+ Platform, is now available for purchase in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace. This will help enterprises more easily implement event-driven architecture in the cloud by using PubSub+ Platform to accelerate and augment the applications, information and processes they run on the […]
- Emerging asset classes capture investors' interest : Colliers India ReportGURGAON, India, July 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Colliers notes that the first half of 2021 has already recorded a 33% increase in the investment in emerging asset classes compared to the first half of previous year, led by data centres, as per its latest report – Unveiling the Potential of Emerging Real Assets, published in […]
- Trina Solar proves its high mechanical reliability of Vertex 670W module, after passing 6 rigorous testsCHANGZHOU, China, July 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Recently, Trina Solar released a series of testing results on the mechanical reliability of the 670W Vertex module. Covering six tests, including static mechanical load test and five rigorous tests including non-uniform snow-load test, extreme low-temperature mechanical Load test, hail test, extreme DML test and extreme wind tunnel […]
- noo-gah! – A Social Media App Designed for Opinion Sharing Launches in India & Middle EastThe first ‘gamified’ social media platform that ‘rewards’ & encourages people to connect via 2-minute opinion driven Videos MUMBAI, India, July 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Today, coherent voices are drowning in the chaos of the digital social realm. In a polarised world where ‘dialogues’ take extreme turns; the need of the hour seems to be […]
- Huion Announces Three 23.8inch Pen Displays, Including the Kamvas Pro 24(4K)SHENZHEN, China, July 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Huion announces three big screen pen displays today, Kamvas 24, Kamvas 24 Plus, and Kamvas Pro 24(4K). Two from its Kamvas series and one from its Kamvas Pro series. Featured with upgraded performances, these pen displays are designed for creators specialized in animation, gaming, industrial design, etc. Kamvas […]