Its been a month when we first saw the leaks and rumors related to Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus. Now finally today OnePlus has officially launched its OnePlus 8 Series smartphones with two models OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro. Both the devices are follow-ups of the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro smartphones.
This time OnePlus has dropped the pop-up front camera that we saw in OnePlus last year. This time it has a punch hole camera front set up with a 6.78-inch screen in Onplus 8 Pro and a 6.5-inch screen in OnePlus 8 and it comes with two color variants Black and Green.
It also comes with 30-watt wireless charging support and IP68 rated for water resistance. Other than this OnePlus has 4 camera setup with a 48-megapixel main sensor, a 48-megapixel ultrawide lens, and a 3x telephoto sensor for lighting effects and filters.
Both the phones are powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor and 8 Pro also support 5G. Also for the first time OnePlus will come with a Verizon Carrier in the US Market.
Also Read – Deals on Smartphones
The one plus 8 pro estimated price in India will be INR 70000 and $899 in the US market for 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage. OnePlus 8 starts with INR55000 and $699 for the US Market for 8GB of RAM and 128GB.
Sale of OnePlus in the US and Canada begins on April 29 on OnePlus.com. Preorders in Europe are available now, with the phone going on sale on April 21.
You May Also Like
- Telegram CEO says 2.5 cr new users join in last 72 hoursThese new users came from across the globe — 38 per cent from Asia, 27
- Samsung Galaxy A32 5G unveiled: the company’s cheapest 5G phone yet at €280Samsung just unveiled its cheapest 5G phone yet – the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G. It
- TikTok update brings new privacy settings for the youngest usersTikTok has brought a new set of privacy settings to its users under the age
- MIUI website’s source code hints at Mi MIx 4, Mi Note 11 and MIUI 13Buried deep into the miui.com source code, an XDA forum member found evidence that Xiaomi
- LG’s rollable phone could come sometime after September, price tippedLG tipped its rollable smartphone during its CES 2021 event the other day and as