Moto G Stylus, Motorola’s answer to the Samsung Galaxy Note phones, has been revealed in live images, giving us more details on the design language of the upcoming smartphone.
The images, acquired first by 91Mobiles, shows off the Moto G Stylus, featuring a punch-hole display and what appears to be a triple camera setup at the back, including a 48-megapixel sensor and a 117-degree wide-angle action lens. The stylus is, however, missing from the latest images.
It also appears to feature a fingerprint sensor embedded into the Moto logo at the back. Moto G Stylus is speculated to pack a full HD+ 6.3-inch display Qualcomm Snapdragon 6-series SoC, 128GB internal storage, and 4,000mAh battery. It is expected to be released in mid-February at INR 18,999. (ANI)
This Story has been sourced from ANI
- Unnati Issues Digital Certificates via Certif-ID in Face of Pandemic
- Launching Infosys Cortex: AI-First, Cloud-First Customer Engagement Platform, Part of Infosys Cobalt, to Humanize Customer Experience, Empower Agents and Drive Intelligent Operations for Enterprises
- STL delivers a strong third quarter with continued Q-o-Q growth
- CIE at IIIT Hyderabad announces the start of its next cohort of Deep tech Accelerators
- Realme X9’s slim profile teased by company CEO