JioMart is not new in the market and it’s already launched in January this year. But the new update is that you can use it from the WhatsApp. JioMart has introduced a new option for WhatsApp.
New dedicated JioMart WhatsApp number has been launched with this number JioMart is now taking orders for essential goods and as per company they will deliver it within 48 hours. All this comes after the Facebook bought 9.99% stake in Reliance Jio. They started a testing of this is selected areas in Maharashtra, like Navi Mumbai, Thane and Kalyan.
How to use JioMart on WhatsApp.
- Customer has to save +918850008000 in their phone as JioMart.
- Open WhatsApp and refresh the contact list, Open JioMart and send “Hi”
- Auto-generated message will come which says service is available Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan only.
- It also informs the user that orders placed using JioMart before 7pm will be available for pick up at your nearest JioMart Kirana store within next 2 days.
- This message also contains the unique link that expired in 30 minutes, and user doesn’t use this link within 30 min then user need to resend Hi.
- Once you click on the link, a dedicated JioMart page opens up in the browser, and this page asks for basic information like address and phone number.
- Fill in all the details and click on ‘Proceed’
- JioMart doesn’t offer doorstep delivery as of now.
- Once you select the items that show the total amount payable and sends you will also get a message on WhatsApp.
- That message will also contains a Name and Address of nearest Kirana Store and a google Map link.
Well this is just a initial step of JIO and this will come with many more, but considering the current situation this will take some time.