It’s official now that iQoo is coming with their next smartphone iQoo Neo 3 smartphone. There is an image that shows the back of the smartphone on Weibo and that was shared by an executive of iQoo. Now with that image it’s confirmed that the smartphone will have three rear cameras.
That post shows that iQoo New 3 will have three rear cameras and all these cameras are placed vertically with a LED flashlight. The camera will have a 48-megapixel main camera and on the left side there is a brand logo along with 5G Logo.
There are many other iQoo Neo 3 leaks on the internet and GSMArena claims that there is a model of Vivo V1981A and that could be the iQoo New 3.
You May Also Like
- Cyber criminals hit major fuel pipeline in US, probe onWashington: Cyber criminals have attacked one of the largest fuel pipelines in the US, prompting an
- Musk-promoted Dogecoin crashes as he appears on ‘SNL’ TV showSan Francisco: As Tesla CEO Elon Musk hosted the Saturday Night Live show on TV (US
- Musk pokes fun at himself, admits Twitter puts him in troubleSan Francisco: Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk was at his hilarious best as he hosted
- Zoom gains access to private iPad camera API: ReportSan Francisco: Apple has given video-conferencing platform Zoom access to a private iPad camera API, which
- Tesla Supercharger network reaches 25K-milestoneSan Francisco: Elon Musk-owned Tesla’s Supercharger network has now reached a total of 25,000 chargers —