It’s official now that iQoo is coming with their next smartphone iQoo Neo 3 smartphone. There is an image that shows the back of the smartphone on Weibo and that was shared by an executive of iQoo. Now with that image it’s confirmed that the smartphone will have three rear cameras.
That post shows that iQoo New 3 will have three rear cameras and all these cameras are placed vertically with a LED flashlight. The camera will have a 48-megapixel main camera and on the left side there is a brand logo along with 5G Logo.
There are many other iQoo Neo 3 leaks on the internet and GSMArena claims that there is a model of Vivo V1981A and that could be the iQoo New 3.
You May Also Like
- Media Advisory: The Oversight Board To Announce First Round Of Case DecisionsHelle Thorning-Schmidt, Co-Chair of the Oversight Board, and Thomas Hughes, Director of Oversight Board Administration, to convene conference call to discuss the
- MPOWER Financing raises a $25M investment round to increase educational access for International and DACA studentsFunds will support platform automation and team growth as MPOWER finances thousands of additional international
- Cisco Study Reveals Critical Role of Privacy Emerging from Global PandemicSAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — News Summary: Global study finds significant privacy
- Artmarket.com: Is it better to sell a masterpiece in the provinces? Artprice looks at the Top 5 sales outside the art market's capital citiesPARIS, Jan. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Masters Week in New York is the art market’s first
- CGI refreshes its brand to reinforce how it helps clients harness technology to create value for their customersBANGALORE, Jan. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — CGI (NYSE: GIB) (TSX: GIB.A) launched an updated brand