Instagram has dropped the IGTV icon from the home screen of the app because not many users were using it.
The company told TechCrunch that most people are finding IGTV content through previews in Feed, the IGTV channel in Explore, creators’ profiles, and the standalone IGTV app. Hence, the separate icon on the top right corner of the home screen has been removed.
To enable more users to easily post long-form videos, Instagram also added a new feature that allows users to post IGTV videos right from the main app’s IGTV feed video uploader
(Disclaimer: The above story has been sourced from ANI. Gadget Galiyara takes no editorial responsibility for the same).
- Unnati Issues Digital Certificates via Certif-ID in Face of Pandemic
- Launching Infosys Cortex: AI-First, Cloud-First Customer Engagement Platform, Part of Infosys Cobalt, to Humanize Customer Experience, Empower Agents and Drive Intelligent Operations for Enterprises
- STL delivers a strong third quarter with continued Q-o-Q growth
- CIE at IIIT Hyderabad announces the start of its next cohort of Deep tech Accelerators
- Realme X9’s slim profile teased by company CEO