Instagram has dropped the IGTV icon from the home screen of the app because not many users were using it.
The company told TechCrunch that most people are finding IGTV content through previews in Feed, the IGTV channel in Explore, creators’ profiles, and the standalone IGTV app. Hence, the separate icon on the top right corner of the home screen has been removed.
To enable more users to easily post long-form videos, Instagram also added a new feature that allows users to post IGTV videos right from the main app’s IGTV feed video uploader
(Disclaimer: The above story has been sourced from ANI. Gadget Galiyara takes no editorial responsibility for the same).
- TCL working on a slide-out foldable smartphone: Report
- Samsung’s first full 5G flagship Galaxy S20 series is here
- Mobile World Congress 2020 is officially canceled
- Twitter rolls out new reply layout on iOS
- Apple is working on AirPower-like ‘smaller’ charging mat: Report