Instagram has dropped the IGTV icon from the home screen of the app because not many users were using it.
The company told TechCrunch that most people are finding IGTV content through previews in Feed, the IGTV channel in Explore, creators’ profiles, and the standalone IGTV app. Hence, the separate icon on the top right corner of the home screen has been removed.
To enable more users to easily post long-form videos, Instagram also added a new feature that allows users to post IGTV videos right from the main app’s IGTV feed video uploader
(Disclaimer: The above story has been sourced from ANI. Gadget Galiyara takes no editorial responsibility for the same).
- Aptronix becomes Apple India's largest national partner , Adds 10 new stores in Delhi NCR and Ludhiana to expand the national footprint
- Future of Ontario Place Toronto to showcase new landmark entertainment and wellbeing destination by Therme Group
- Therme Group selected to develop C$350million+ wellbeing resort at Toronto's iconic Ontario Place
- ZENVIA Inc. Announces Closing of Concurrent Private Placement with Twilio Inc.
- YAS's 'BUS RYDE' — Providing Care and Financial Inclusion for Daily Bus Commuters