Snapchat which is currently one of the most used social media applications. It is a platform where users can share photos with friends using various filters. Although its popularity has waned over the years, Snapchat is still used by many people to click photos, record videos with attractive filters, despite having fewer users than Instagram and Facebook.
But if you are not using your Snapchat account and thinking of deleting and deactivating it, then we have explained the complete process here in very easy steps.
How to Delete or Deactivate Snapchat Account –
- First of all you have to go to Snapchat web browser.
- After that now you have to log in to your account.
- In the Manage My Account page, you now have to click on the option of ‘Delete my Account’.
- After doing this, you will have to re-enter your username and password, as it is necessary to confirm.
- Now you have to click on the Continue button. In this way your account will be deleted.
- You can check your account status by logging in again.
Thus, if you want to delete and deactivate your account permanently, no need to log in to the app for 30 days after deactivating it.