How to Money in Apple Cash
After setting up Apple Cash, you can add money to your balance using debit or debit card to cards you already use with Apple Pay in Wallet. If you do not have one of these cards in Wallet, you need to add one before you can add money.
How to deposit money into your Apple Cash account
- Go to your card details:
- IPhone: Open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Cash card, and then tap the extra button.
- IPad: Open the Settings app, tap Wallet and Apple Pay, and then tap your Apple Cash card.
- Apple Watch: Open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Cash card, then tap Card Balance.
- Tap Invest.
- Enter a value. Minimum is $ 10.
- Tap Add, and confirm U.S. debit Or prepaid you want to use it to invest. To use a different bank or prepaid card, tap next to your card, and select a card.
- Verify with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
- To make sure your balance is being updated, you need a mobile or Wi-Fi connection.
With Apple Card
If you have an Apple Card3 and have a well-maintained Apple Cash account, you can get Daily Cash on every purchase you make with the Apple Card. Here’s how it works:
If you pay with an Apple Card, you return a percentage of each purchase like Daily Cash.
Daily Cash is automatically added to your Apple Cash balance after payment.
Add money to Apple Cash from PayPal
As we have seen, you cannot use your PayPal and Apple Pay accounts. That means you can’t use PayPal to pay for purchases that can be connected to an iPhone or Apple Watch. And you should know that you can’t use a PayPal Cash Card with Apple Pay.²
However, it is possible to add PayPal to your Apple ID to make in-app purchases. That means you can use PayPal to make purchases in the App Store, Apple Books or iTunes, or to purchase Apple iCloud storage.
- Click Settings followed by your name.
- Select iTunes & App Store.
- Choose* Apple ID*, then View Apple ID.
- Tap Payment Information, select PayPal and add the required information.
How to check your Apple Cash balance on iPhone or Apple Watch
- iPhone: Open the Wallet app, then tap your Apple Cash card.
- iPad: Open the Settings app, tap Wallet and Apple Pay, and then tap your Apple Cash card.
- Apple Watch: Double-click the sidebar and swipe to your Apple Cash card.
- You can also check your Apple Cash balance on your Apple ID account page.
If you use an Apple Card, check out how Daily Cash is added to your Apple Cash balance.