Now, Samsung is planning to launch their another foldable device this year and there is news leak that shows that next version of Samsung fold will be called as ‘Bloom’.
According to a Korean outlet, Ajunews, a teaser image hints at Samsung’s next-in-line foldable smartphone which will be called ‘Galaxy Bloom’. It is said to be targeted at women customers as it will follow a design language by luxury cosmetics brand Lancome. It is further said to be the first smartphone to support 8K recording.
The report further notes that Samsung will change the naming strategy of the flagship S Series with the company jumping straight to S20 series this year. It is said to include three variants- regular, plus, and ultra.
This story is sourced from ANI and edited by Rakesh Sharma
- Cyber criminals hit major fuel pipeline in US, probe on
- Musk-promoted Dogecoin crashes as he appears on ‘SNL’ TV show
- Musk pokes fun at himself, admits Twitter puts him in trouble
- Zoom gains access to private iPad camera API: Report
- Tesla Supercharger network reaches 25K-milestone