Now, Samsung is planning to launch their another foldable device this year and there is news leak that shows that next version of Samsung fold will be called as ‘Bloom’.
According to a Korean outlet, Ajunews, a teaser image hints at Samsung’s next-in-line foldable smartphone which will be called ‘Galaxy Bloom’. It is said to be targeted at women customers as it will follow a design language by luxury cosmetics brand Lancome. It is further said to be the first smartphone to support 8K recording.
The report further notes that Samsung will change the naming strategy of the flagship S Series with the company jumping straight to S20 series this year. It is said to include three variants- regular, plus, and ultra.
This story is sourced from ANI and edited by Rakesh Sharma
- Media Advisory: The Oversight Board To Announce First Round Of Case Decisions
- MPOWER Financing raises a $25M investment round to increase educational access for International and DACA students
- Cisco Study Reveals Critical Role of Privacy Emerging from Global Pandemic
- Artmarket.com: Is it better to sell a masterpiece in the provinces? Artprice looks at the Top 5 sales outside the art market's capital cities
- CGI refreshes its brand to reinforce how it helps clients harness technology to create value for their customers